The New TOEIC: Understanding and Overcoming the Challenges
Date: Sunday, December 17th, 2006 Time: 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Grant True
The TOEIC is the primary tool for assessing English proficiency in Japan and a good score as become a common prerequisite for job and cademic placement and advancement. Because of its importance, TOEIC test preparation courses have become a standard part of teaching curriculums at colleges, universities and private language.
This workshop aims to clarify the changes to the test, highlight the impact and implications and for both test takers and teachers and present some approaches to overcoming the problems Japanese learners are likely to face.
Organization: Shizuoka Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Shizuoka JALT)
Venue: Rousei Kaikan; Conference Room 4 (near JR Shizuoka Station)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Shizuoka JALT
Email QR Code: