Annual Okinawa JALT Christmas Party
Date: Sunday, December 17th, 2006 Time: 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Santa Claus
Please come join us for the annual Christmas Party located at the Kadena Marina. Lots of fun to meet and greet all of our new members and their respective family and friends. Be sure not miss Santa Claus himself, as he makes a special appearence for the children. An American buffet lunch with non-alcoholic drinks is provided FREE to JALT members. Also, bring your swimsuit for some fun at the beach located right next to the Marina. Lifeguards will be on duty until 1600.
Organization: Okinawa Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Okinawa JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free (except Alcoholic Drinks)
Non-members: $3.25 or 400 yen
Venue: Kadena Marina map.
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Okinawa JALT
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 098-895-8448
Mobile phone: 098-895-8304