Theory of Chaotic Dynamical System in Language
Date: Sunday, March 11th, 2001 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Payer Ahmed
Payer Ahmed is a medical PhD student at Yamagata University. He talks about the above mentioned topic based on his Master Degree thesis and PhD thesis in terms of foreign language acquisition and instruction.
Organization: Yamagata Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Yamagata JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Yamagata Kajo Kominkan (t: 0236-43-2687)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Yamagata JALT
Phone (home): 0238-85-2468
Email QR Code: