English Activities Exchange
Date: Sunday, May 20th, 2007 Time: 3:30 PM - 5:30 PM
Speaker: Various local teachers
Over 20 activities that can be immediately applied to your classroom will be presented by various teachers from around Shizuoka. These are activities that the instructors want to share and are time tested, and work! Whether you teach large classes or one-to one lessons, children or adults, beginners or advanced students, the will be activities demonstrated for every situation and every type of learner. Attend the demonstration sessions, enter discussions with fellow teachers, or simple come see what ETJ-Shizuoka is all about. If your an Englsih teacher in the area, you won 't want to meiss this event! Parallel sessions will be divided into four areas: Early Learners (0-6 year olds); Teaching Children (12 years old and under); Junior and Senior High School; College / Adult learners / Teaching Seniors.
Organization: ETJ Shizuoka (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Shizuoka)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Venue: HICE Seminar room, 7th floor FORTE Building (next to JR Hamamatsu station)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Shizuoka
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 053-426-1235