Going 'Multimodal' in the Writing Classroom
Date: Sunday, May 27th, 2007 Time: 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Bob Palmer
In this presentation, the speaker will introduce several examples of multimodal writing produced in his classes with special focus on a WebQuest project he designed and implemented in a writing class at Hokkai Gakuen University last year, including students' evaluation of the project.
Organization: Hokkaido Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Hokkaido JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: Hokkai Gakuen University, Subway Building 6, 3rd floor
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Hokkaido JALT
Email QR Code: