Increase Students' Interest and Motivation by Drawing More
Date: Sunday, May 20th, 2007 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Ray Goering
Vision is the strongest sense, especially in Japanese culture. We rely on it most heavily in our interpretation of the world around us. The old adage is true: A picture is worth a thousand words. The presenter will show you how to spice up your teaching by using you drawing skills. There will also be some tips on how to draw. Several example lessons will be given which you will be able to use immediately. No matter what your level of ability, you will leave with more confidence to use on-the-spot drawings in the classroom. Bring a pencil!
Organization: Nagoya Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Nagoya JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Nagoya International Center, 3rd Fl, Lecture Room #2
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nagoya JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 052-781-4679
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 090-4265-0526