How To Get Your Foot In Publishing
Date: Sunday, April 22nd, 2007 Time: 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Satoko Shimoyama, Cambridge Univesity Press
In this session, we will tell you how you can get your foot in publishing, answering often-asked questions, e.g., what is the publishing process, what should be included in a proposal, the relationship with the author/editor/publisher, etc. If you are interested in knowing how you could possibley get your foot in publishing, please join the session.
Organization: Ibaraki Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Ibaraki JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: Ibaraki Christian University, Hitachi Omika
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Ibaraki JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 0298-58-9523
Email QR Code: