'Ancient Cobblestone Stained with Lifeblood' and Other Speech Contest Titles to Avoid
Date: Sunday, June 24th, 2007 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Joe Booth
In the conception and development phase, the presenter will discuss what kind of speech topics are appropriate and how to guide students through the process of putting their ideas into a coherent and meaningful speech. In the preparation and delivery stage, he will focus on a range of communication skills, including pronunciation and body language, which are inherent to giving speeches, as well as, how to direct students ultimately to a successfully delivered speech.
Organization: Hokkaido Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Hokkaido JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: Hokkai Gakuen University - Subway Building 6, 3rd floor
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Hokkaido JALT
Email QR Code: