Oxford University Press:
IIEEC-Oxford University Press Teacher Training Certificate Program-Autumn Session (Workshop 5 and 6)
Date: Sunday, October 28th, 2007 Time: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Qualified teacher-trainers from the IIEEC Teacher Training Center
Workshop content has been developed by Ritsuko Nakata (co-author, Let's Go) in cooperation with Oxford University Press and is aimed at all teachers of young learners who wish to become more confident and effective teachers. Workshops are run by qualified teacher-trainers from the IIEEC Teacher Training Center - a leader in teacher training and children 's education in Japan since 1987. In addition to lectures, skills practice will provide actual lessons in how to use flash cards and how to teach effectively with the MAT METHOD. Participants that attend all six Workshops and complete a final self-assessment component are eligible to receive a Certificate of Attendance from Oxford University in the United Kingdom and from the IIEEC Teacher Training Center.
Organization: Oxford University Press
Venue: Dai 1 Kaigishitsu, Office Tower 12F, Metropolitan Plaza
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Oxford University Press
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5444-5454