Children's English Teacher Focus Groups in Miyazaki
Date: Friday, May 25th, 2007 Time: 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Speaker: Steve King, Research Editor, Pearson Longman
Pearson Longman is looking for Children's English Teachers in Miyazaki to participate in the following discussion groups:
* Thursday, 24th May at Travelman Bookstore in Oyodo, Miyazaki (near JR Minami Miyazaki Station).
* Focus Discussion Groups 10:00-11:30, Group 1: For Teachers who use a children's course other than English Land
* 11:30-1:00 Group 2: For Users of the children's course, English Land.
* Participants will be paid 5,000 yen worth of Travelman book tokens for attendance, plus travel expenses.
In addition, we are looking for Chidlren's English Teachers to participate in the following:
* An online questionairre for users of the children's course, English Land. Participants will be give 1,000 yen worth of Travelman book tokens.
* Paper questionnaires, both for users and non-users of English Land Participants will be given 2,000 yen worth of Travelman book tokens.
Anyone interested in taking part should contact Steve King at Pearson Longman
Organization: Pearson Japan
Cost: Participants are paid
Venue: Travelman Bookstore, Oyodo, Miyazaki (near JR Minami Miyazaki Station)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Pearson Japan
Email QR Code: