Tech Day 2007
Date: Sunday, June 10th, 2007 Time: 12:30 PM - 5:30 PM
Speaker: Tom Robb, Myles Grogan, Gordon Wilson, Leon Bell, and more
This is Osaka JALT's 3rd annual Tech Day event at Hannan University! Highlights:
* Tom Robb (Kyoto Sangyo Univ.) Making Quizzes with Moodle
* Myles Grogan (Momoyama Gakuin Univ.) Using Excel for class activities
* Leon Bell (Momoyama Gakuin Univ.) Preparing students for the TOEFL iBT test using non-networked technology
* Gordon Wilson (Hannan Univ.) The Future of Computing in Language Learning
* There will also be a 'My Share' time for all who attend to share favorite websites and tech-related ideas.
Dinner afterwards at the superb Italian restaurant Naomi Amore!
Organization: Osaka Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Osaka JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Hannan University main campus, a 5-minute walk north of Kintetsu Kawachi-Amami Sta. (15 min. south of Tennoji/Abeno Sta.) map.
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Osaka JALT
Email QR Code: