Changes in Content: Our Evolving Mosaic
Date: Monday, September 24th, 2007 Time: 9:00 AM - 3:45 PM
Speaker: 12 Presentations in 4 sessions
ACTJ is pleased to announce their annual mini-conference will be held at the Canadian Embassy in Tokyo. (Sept. 24 is a Monday, but is a national holiday in Japan.) The title for this year's conference is "Changes in Content: Our Evolving Mosaic". The day will be devoted to presentations both by members of ACTJ and other participants. The mini-conference will feature a total of 12 45-minute presentations in four sessions, dealing with various aspects of language teaching, learning, acquisition, and other related information that attendees will be able to apply to the classroom. Those wishing to attend or present should refer to the ACTJ website at http://actj.org
Organization: The Association of Canadian Teachers in Japan (ACTJ)
Cost: ACTJ Members: 1000 Yen
Non-members: 1500 Yen
Venue: Canadian Embassy 7-3-38 Akasaka Minato Ku Tokyo
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.