ETJ Certificate Course:
Nagoya - Certificate course in Teaching Japanese Students
Date: Sunday, June 17th, 2007 Time: 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Speaker: David Paul, Rob Waring, Alastair Graham-Marr, Grant Trew
A one-day certificate course in teaching Japanese adults and teenagers. Topics covered:
* Motivating and remotivating Japanese students
* Teaching communicative competence
* A practical approach to exam preparation
* Dealing with vocabulary
For further information and to apply, go to www.oupjapan.co.jp/events/deh07s.
Doors open at 9:30.
Organization: ETJ Certificate Course (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Certificate Course)
Cost: ETJ Members: 4,000 yen
Non-members: 5,000 yen
Venue: IMY Hall, 9F, 3-7-14 Aoi, Higashi-ku, Nagoya
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Certificate Course
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 082-244-2633