Pragmatics SIG of JALT:
The First JALT Pragmatics SIG and Teaching Old Learners SIGs joint mini-conference
Date: Sunday, June 24th, 2007 Time: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Curtis Kelly, Yamashita Sayoko, Matsuoka Reiko, Eric Skier, Julia Harper-Tanaka and Yamaga Naoko.
Cosponsored by: Temple University Japan Campus (Graduate College of Education), JALT Tokyo and West Tokyo Chapters JALT Pragmatics SIG, JALT Teaching Older Learners (TOL) SIG. The sponsors are pleased to announce the following mini-conference consisting of six wonderful presentations by Dr. Curtis Kelly of Osaka Gakuin University, Dr. Sayoko Yamashita of Tokyo Medical and Dental University, Dr. Rieko Matsuoka of National College of Nursing, Japan, Eric Skier of Tokyo University of Pharmacy and Life Sciences, Julia Harper-Tanaka of Overseas Training Center, & Naoko Yamaga of Tokyo Junshin Women's College. Space is limited for participation in this conference. If you are interested in attending, please send email to email@example.com for pre-registration. If you have further questions, please contact Megumi Kawate-Mierzejewska at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Organization: Pragmatics Special Interest Group, Japan Association for Language Teaching (Pragmatics SIG of JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Temple University Japan Rooms 206/207
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Pragmatics SIG of JALT
Email QR Code: