Summer Camps and Activities
Date: Sunday, May 27th, 2007 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Craig Kingsley
Craig will give a brief presentation on Summer Activity events and how to manage them (logistics), along with some possible activities. He has been involved in about 20 summer camps for Kawai. There will also be a round table to share other activities (songs, chants, and even events). These can be things that people think would be good or things that have been successful in the past. Time permitting we will also look at summer holidays around the world, and summer related games. more information at www.etj-fukuoka.org/location.html
Organization: ETJ Fukuoka (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Fukuoka)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Fukuoka Tenjin Center Building
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Fukuoka
Email QR Code: