Exchanging teaching ideas, and Renewing Yamaguchi group
Date: Sunday, June 24th, 2007 Time: 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM
Speaker: Various speakers
After a long recess, the Yamaguchi-ETJ group is restarting with our June 24 meeting. We will not only exchange useful ideas or share the problems we have, but also discuss how our organization could become more active and useful for ourselves. So let's gather and once again get to know each condition of teaching. We will also welcome a few new members. Looking forward to seeing you all.
Organization: ETJ Yamaguchi (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Yamaguchi)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Bromski's English Academy, 3236-8 Yoshiki, Yamaguchi
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Yamaguchi
Email QR Code: