Building and Evolving Your Business Model
Date: Sunday, June 17th, 2007 Time: 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM
Speaker: Gordon Olsen
ETJ-Fukuoka is a group that supports teachers of children up through middle school in Fukuoka Prefecture. We have started a separate group to support local school owners. We hope to plan seminars, presentations and roundtables. For the June workshop, Gordon Olsen will discuss various business models for schools, and discuss potential solutions and alternatives with participants.
Organization: ETJ Fukuoka (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Fukuoka)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Fukuoka Tenjin Center Building
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Fukuoka
Email QR Code: