Teaching Without a Text - Using Student-Generated Material
Date: Sunday, June 24th, 2007 Time: 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Chris Wolf
Most teachers use a textbook when they teach. This presentation is for those people who don't always want to use a text, but are unsure of what to do when the text is gone. In a presentation designed for teachers of jr. high students and above, the presenter will show how to focus on the students' actual level by using student-generated material. The presentation will cover curriculum issues, classroom techiques as well as a Q and A session. The goal of this presentation is to help teachers expand their options beyond the book in an effective and communicative way. Please contact Chris Wolf for directions or a map (email@example.com)
Organization: ETJ Ehime (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Ehime)
Cost: 200 yen
Venue: Nichibei School of Foreign Languages, 6-4-31 Yogo Naka, Matsuyama 790-0045
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Ehime
Email QR Code: