Beginnings: Strategies for Starting your Lessons
Date: Sunday, June 17th, 2007 Time: 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Various speakers
ETJ-Nagano is proud to announce our second meeting on June 17th from 3pm to 6pm at the Monzen Plaza international exchange corner in downtown Nagano. Monzen Plaza is on the third floor of the building the houses the Tomato supermarket, in the former Daiei building. The venue has requested we notify them of how many will be in attendance in advance, so please RSVP with Theron at email@example.com.
The theme of the meeting is beginnings. Do you have a routine to begin most of your classes? How do get your students into an English mode, draw them into the lesson, and set a high educational standard? Please come prepared to share your ideas and discuss this topic.
We're still looking for volunteers to join ETJ-Nagano's committee. If you're interested, please contact Theron. We hope that Monzen Plaza will be a convenient venue for future meetings, and that we'll be able to decide the date and time of our next meeting and make reservations on the day.
Organization: ETJ Nagano (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Nagano)
Cost: ETJ Members: 300 yen
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: Monzen Plaza
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Nagano
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 026-286-313
Mobile phone: 080-3173-0055