How to Motivate your Students and Get them Talking in English
Date: Saturday, June 23rd, 2007 Time: 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Speaker: Mark De Boer
There are many different methodologies of teaching, but many don't work. Using a different approach, with fresh new activities based on sound research the speaker will share how he has achieved success in his own school. He will introduce the V-Task a teaching method designed to help create autonomous learners in the classroom, which is based on the Vygotskian Zone of Proximal Development (ZPD) concept.
Organization: Hokkaido Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Hokkaido JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: L - Plaza Kita 8 Nishi 3, (just north of Sapporo station)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Hokkaido JALT
Email QR Code: