Date: Sunday, July 1st, 2007 Time: 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM
Speaker: Gordon Olsen
Methodology: It's not as scary as you think. The presenter will discuss three definitions of methodology. Participants are encouraged to bring their own materials and to talk briefly about why they use them. The purpose of the presentation is to help participants understand more about methodology, what it is and how they can use it to help define and improve their course, classroom activities, and/or lessons.
Organization: ETJ Fukuoka (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Fukuoka)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Tenjin Center Building, 3rd floor No.3 meeting room
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Fukuoka
Email QR Code: