Endings: Strategies for finishing your lessons
Date: Sunday, September 2nd, 2007 Time: 10:15 AM - 12:00 PM
The theme of the meeting is endings. Do you have a routine to finish your classes with young learners? How do you wind up the lesson, review the day's lesson points, and introduce their homework? Please come prepared to share your ideas and discuss this topic.
There are still several exciting openings for volunteers to fill as ETJ-Nagano Coordinators. In particular, we're looking for excited members to fill positions as Membership Coordinator and Treasury Coordinator. Please contact Theron directly about these exciting opportunities.
ETJ-Nagano hopes that Monzen Plaza will be a permanent venue for future meetings, and that we'll be able to decide the date and time of our next meeting and make reservations on the day. The venue has requested we notify them how many will be attending in advance, so please RSVP with Theron at email@example.com.
Organization: ETJ Nagano (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Nagano)
Cost: ETJ Members: 300 yen
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: Monsen Plaza, 3rd Fl of Tomato supermarket, in the former Daiei building, Nagano City
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Nagano
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 026-286-313
Mobile phone: 080-3173-0055