TPR-S Storybook Fun
Date: Sunday, October 21st, 2007 Time: 2:30 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Melinda Kawahara
Even the best teachers sometimes run out of ideas for their next class. Especially when teaching young learners, lessons must be well prepared and full of fun. In this workshop the presenter will demonstrate how to use TPR-S storybookds for children through games and activities. In this hands on session a detailed lesson plan will be outlined and everyone will be given the opportunity to write their own personalized story.
Organization: Nagoya Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Nagoya JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Nagoya International Center, 3rd Fl, Lecture Room # 2
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nagoya JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 052-781-4679
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 090-4265-0526