How to Improve Strategic Interaction
Date: Sunday, November 11th, 2001 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Miura Takashi, School of Education, Shizuoka University
Strategic Interaction is a conversational teaching method created by DiPietro in 1987. It is a dramatic method aimed at training strategic competence under unrehearsed, unpredictable circumstances, generating plenty of authentic target-language use in the classroom.
Organization: Toyohashi Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Toyohashi JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Building 5, Aichi University, Toyohashi Campus
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Toyohashi JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 0532-88-2658
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 0532-46-6299