(1) Teaching pre-teens: Problems and possibilities; (2) From listening to speaking
Date: Sunday, April 20th, 2008 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:35 PM
Speaker: Aleda Krause
(1) Even the most confident teachers can be challenged by 11- to 12-year olds. Do you experience difficulties generating energy, managing classes with mixed levels, or bringing out shy students? Author of SuperKids and SuperTots, Aleda will share some secrets for success with this activity-based presentation.
(2) In her second presentation, Aleda Krause will present active, participatory listening tasks to explain and demonstrate the five steps from listening to speaking in an EFL session right from the first lesson.
Organization: Nagano Chapter (formerly the Shinshu Chapter) of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Nagano JALT)
Venue: Luna International, MK bldg 2F, 1-9-16 Motomachi, Matsumoto
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nagano JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: