Identifying and Helping Students with Special Needs
Date: Sunday, May 25th, 2008 Time: 10:10 AM - 1:00 PM
Speaker: Cynthia Akazawa
Cynthia Akazawa will share a model for identifying gifted students and students with learning disabilities. Drawing from research and real-life examples, she will discuss how we can better serve these students. Come learn how we can help more of our learners with Cynthia's troubleshooting tips.
Organization: ETJ Kyoto (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Kyoto)
Cost: 500 yen
Venue: Kyoto Prefecture International Center 9F, Kyoto Station Building
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Kyoto
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 075-582-9132