Warm-up Activities for EFL Classes
Date: Sunday, December 2nd, 2001 Time: 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Speaker: Jim Kahny, Language Institute of Japan (director)
In this workshop, Jim Kahny will present useful warm-up activities for your language classes. Come beat the December chill by experiencing a variety of warm-up activities!
Organization: ETJ Odawara (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Odawara)
Venue: Language Institute of Japan, Red Room, in Asia Center Odawara, 4-14-1 Shiroyama, Odawara, Kanagawa
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Odawara
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 0465-23-1677