Welcome to Kagoshima
Date: Saturday, June 21st, 2008 Time: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Speaker: Conference Committee
On June 22nd (the day after today's event), Kagoshima JALT will host a conference with the theme of "Bridging the Gap between Elementary and Junior High Shool English." Today, the Conference Committee would like to welcome the speakers of this conference to a pre-conference dinner. JALT members are welcome to book and come along and spend some time with the speakers.
Bookings and payments are required by no later than June 15th, 2008.
Maximum numbers 30
Organization: Kagoshima Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kagoshima JALT)
Cost: 6000 yen
Venue: Sakurajima Furusato Kanko Hotel
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kagoshima JALT