Simply Socratic - Step-by-Step Speeches and Stories for the Classroom.
Date: Sunday, October 5th, 2008 Time: 1:00 PM - 3:30 PM
Speaker: Eric Kane
Through easily learned questioning techniques, this hands-on presentation will enable you to both build mini-speeches (into a 5-minute part of your lesson!) and use visual stimuli (picture books, flash cards, etc.) as a springboard for further speaking and writing activities. About the presenter: Eric Kane is the owner/teacher of E English House in Shiga Prefecture. EEH focuses on natural language acquisition techniques, some of which will be covered in his workshop on October 5.
Organization: ETJ Osaka (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Osaka)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Alika English, Juso. Todogawa-ku, Tagawa 1-8-15
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Osaka
Email QR Code: