Date: Sunday, November 2nd, 2008 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Open Forum
In this meeting we will discuss how to introduce and teach various classroom topics such as 'Introductions', 'Family Members', 'Parts of the Body', 'Countries of the World ', 'Colors', 'Numbers ', in fact any topic which would be useful to young learners. Participants are encouraged to share their own experiences and difficulties. So please come along with your own classroom topic to share or just enjoy the ideas presented by others. There will be a break for refreshments and socialising.
During the break we will have a mini bazaar, where some ELT materials will be sold. All proceeds go towards the running costs of Kagoshima ETJ. There will be a short committee meeting after the workshop; all members are welcome to attend. Anyone wishing to give an ETJ Kagoshima presentation in future can discuss it during the meeting. Also if you are interested in joining our committee, then please speak up.
Organization: ETJ Kagoshima (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Kagoshima)
Cost: 500 yen
Venue: International Exchange Organisation Conference Room, 1st floor Kagoshima Kenmin Kohryu Center, Yamashita-cho,
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Kagoshima
Email QR Code: