Mini-conference: How to Proceed with English Activities in Primary Schools
Date: Sunday, June 14th, 2009 Time: 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Hideki Sakai, Hiroshi Nishizawa, David Ockert, Tami Kaneko, Fred Carruth, Sean Mehmet and Taya Pitt
1. A realistic look at Foreign Language Activities conducted by homeroom teachers
2. Brush up your English (Please join the group you wish.)
1) Classroom English for conducting classes in English
2) What to pay attention to in teaching the pronunciation of words in 'English Note'
3) Roundtable: JTE's free discussion with ALT's,
3. How not to create "English haters"
4. English Activities in primary school and how to use the teaching materials
Co-sponsored by Shinshu JALT and the Matsumoto Group for International Understanding
Organization: Shinshu Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Shinshu JALT)
Venue: 2930-1 Satoyamabe, Kyoiku-Bunka-Centre
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Shinshu JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: