Moodle Association of Japan:
MoodleMoot Hakodate 2009
Date: Monday, February 16th, 2009 Time: Time TBA
Speaker: Call for papers deadline is January 23, 2009
MoodleMoot Hakodate 2009 will be held February 15-16 at Future University, Hakodate, Hokkaido. The first day (Feb. 15th, a Sunday) consists of workshops and presentations about how to effectively use Moodle in educational settings. On the second day (Feb. 16th, Monday morning), developers get together to discuss Moodle, their projects and future plans.
Please see the first day for details.
Organization: Moodle Association of Japan
Venue: Future University, Hakodate, Hokkaido
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Moodle Association of Japan