West Tokyo JALT:
Input and Output: Toward Integration
Date: Saturday, April 25th, 2009 Time: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Dr. John Fanselow and others
JALT West Tokyo, Yokohama, Tokyo Chapters, Pragmatics SIG and Tokai University are co-sponsoring a professional development symposium featuring a dozen presentations, poster sessions, and a two-part workshop led by Dr. John Fanselow comparing practices used in teaching input and output. See for further details and a map. Tokai University, Shonan Campus near Tokai-Daigakumae Station on the Odakyu Line, or a 30-minute bus ride from Hiratsuka Station on the JR Tokaido Line. Rooms TBA.
Organization: West Tokyo Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (West Tokyo JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Tokai University, Shonan Campus
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact West Tokyo JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: