Year-End Party and Idea Shop with Shinshu JALT
Date: Sunday, December 16th, 2001 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: All participants
Everyone is expected to share some teaching tips; however, it's not 'a must.' Anyone who is willing to learn languages and how to teach them together is welcomed. Because this event is at the chapter president's home, please contact her for directions.
Organization: Nagano Chapter (formerly the Shinshu Chapter) of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Nagano JALT)
Cost: 500 yen
Venue: Tami Kaneko's home (Tami is the president of Shinsu JALT Chapter.)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nagano JALT
Email QR Code: