Year-End Party with Hokkaido JALT
Date: Sunday, December 9th, 2001 Time: 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: It's a party!
Doors open at 1:00.
Organization: Hokkaido Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Hokkaido JALT)
Venue: HIS (Hokkaido International School) 1-55 5-jo 19-chome, Hiragishi Toyohira-ku, Sapporo
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Hokkaido JALT
Email QR Code: