Nagoya IIEEC Study Group:
Reading & Writing Workshop Level 2
Date: Sunday, January 20th, 2002 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Contact IIEEC for speaker details.
You can teach Reading and Writing as systematically and effectively as At the IIEEC Basic Sentence Workshop, you will learn how to teach basic sentences easily with the Picture Card Series, using the MAT METHOD, the most effective method to teach English in Japan, you can make your lessons active with speed, rhythm and fun!
Organization: Institute for the International English Education of Children (Nagoya IIEEC Study Group)
Cost: IIEEC Members: 8,000 yen
Non-members: 10,000 yen
Venue: Will Aichi, 1 Kamitatesuginocho, Higashi-ku, Nagoya (tel: 052-962-2511)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nagoya IIEEC Study Group
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3323-8919