Oxford University Press:
Oxford Teaching Workshop Series 2010 (Nagoya)
Date: Sunday, February 14th, 2010 Time: 10:00 AM - 4:15 PM
Speaker: Charles Vilina, Ritsuko Nakata, Setsuko Toyama, Barbara Hoskins Sakamoto
This fun and informative day involves lively and hands-on workshops for teachers of English to children in nine cities throughout Japan:
* Sunday, January 31st OUP Teaching Workshop in Sendai
* Sunday, February 7th OUP Teaching Workshop in Fukuoka
* Saturday, February 13th OUP Teaching Workshop in Yokohama
* Sunday, February 14th OUP Teaching Workshop in Nagoya
* Saturday, February 20th OUP Teaching Workshop in Okayama
* Sunday, February 21st OUP Teaching Workshop in Osaka
* Sunday, February 28th OUP Teaching Workshop in Tokyo
* Sunday, March 7th OUP Teaching Workshop in Sapporo
* Sunday, March 14th OUP Teaching Workshop in Niigata
Come and join this year's Oxford Teaching Workshop series. Whether you are teaching at an elementary school, junior high or a private language school, the day will have something for you. An experienced team of teachers, authors and teacher trainers will be there to share fun, effective ideas to help navigate you through the uncertainty. Pre-register online today to secure your free copy of the new Let's Go Karaoke DVD. For pre-registration and more information, please see the Oxford Teaching Workshop Series 2010 information page.
Organization: Oxford University Press
Venue: Meishinken Hall 3F Dai Hall, 2-34-19 Meieki, Nishi-Ku, Nagoya
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Oxford University Press
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5444-5454
Mobile phone: 090-7849-5357