Motivating Children and Tips for Multi-level Class
Date: Sunday, January 31st, 2010 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Motivating children is one of the most important roles of EFL teachers. Since most children don't need English outside class, there has to be good reasons for learning English. In this meeting teachers share tips and strategies to keep children's interest and meet the needs of each student. Materials and tools to make learning fun and interesting for multi-level class will be also shared. Please bring your bag of tricks and favorite materials.
For pre-registration, email Yuco Kikuchi.
Organization: ETJ Chiba (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Chiba)
Cost: ETJ Members: 1,000 yen for non-members. Non-members can become members without any cost at the site.
Non-members: 500 yen for ETJ members
Venue: Chiba Shimin Kaikan 1-1 Kaname-cho, chuo-ku, Chiba-shi phone: 043-224-2431) A 7 min walk from Chiba station on JR or Keisei
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Chiba
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 043-251-0027