Bookfair in Fukuoka
Date: Sunday, January 27th, 2002 Time: 9:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Displays and presentations by the top publishers. See the newest course materials and learn how to use them effectively. Get ideas to bring into your own classes. Presentations begin at 10:00.
Note: The book fair this year is being organized by publishers, and it is being held with some support by Fukuoka JALT. Fukuoka JALT expects this event will be everything you've come to expect from their annual event. For information on displaying at this event, send e-mail to Edward Roosa of Intercom Press, or see the schedule of presentations.
Publishers already signed on to display and present at this year's fair include:
Organization: Fukuoka Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Fukuoka JALT)
Venue: Fukuoka Bldg. 9F (Tenjin - above the Maruzen book shop. Corner of Meiji-dori and Watanabe-dori, across from Iwataya and above the Tenjin Subway Station.)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Fukuoka JALT
Email QR Code: