Year-End Party with Sendai JALT/TALE
Date: Sunday, December 16th, 2001 Time: 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Speaker: Everyone's invited!
Following today's meeting at the Asahigaoka Shimin Center is JALT/TALE's bon-enkai (end of year party) downtown. The venue will be "Kichi Kichi" in Ichibancho (close to Mitsukoshi). Their menu features a wide variety of food from around Asia, and Keith Adams and Tony Crooks can personally testify to the quality of the dishes on offer. Keith has negotiated a meal package which includes a choice of 4 dishes per person and a nomihodai (wine, beer, mixed drinks etc) lasting two hours for a grand total of 3500 yen per person.
Organization: Sendai Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Sendai JALT)
Cost: 3500 yen (incl. all-you-can-drink, plus set menu of food)
Venue: Kichi Kichi in Ichibancho (close to Mitsukoshi)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Sendai JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: