The 10th Annual JALT Pan-SIG Conference 2011 (day 1 of 2)
Date: Saturday, May 21st, 2011 Time: Time TBA
Speaker: Call for papers deadline is Feb 15, 2011
The organizing committee of the JALT Pan-SIG Conference invites interested teacher researchers to submit presentation proposals for the 10th Annual Pan-SIG Conference, which will be held on Saturday and Sunday, May 21st and 22nd, 2011 at Shinshu University, Faculty of Arts, Matsumoto, Nagano. The deadline for submission is Feb 15, 2011.
This conference is co-sponsored by the Business English (BE), Bilingualism (BL), Computer-Assisted Language Learning (CALL), Critical Thinking (CT), College and University Educators (CUE), Extensive Reading (ER), Framework and Language Portfolio (FLP), Global Issues in Language Education (GILE), Japanese as a Second Language (JSL), Junior and Senior High School (JSH), Learner Development (LD), Life Long Learning (LLL), Material Writers (MW), Other Language Educators (OLE), Professionalism, Administration and Leadership in Education (PALE), Pragmatics (PRAG), Study Abroad (SA), Task Based Learning (TBL), Teaching Children (TC), Teacher Education (TED), Testing and Evaluation (TEVAL) and Teachers Helping Teachers (THT) special interest groups (SIGs), together with the Shinshu Chapter of the Japan Association of Language Teachers.
Organization: JALT PanSIG Conference (PanSIG Conference)
Cost: See the JALT Pan-SIG Conference site for details
Venue: Shinshu University, Faculty of Arts, Matsumoto, Nagano
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact PanSIG Conference
Email QR Code: