(1) Language Output, Language Input: Things that are true of all learners; (2) Multiple Intelligences Theory and Its Applications to Practices for University Students in Japan
Date: Sunday, January 9th, 2011 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: (1) Alastair Graham-Marr; (2) Masa Tsuneyasu
(1) Language Output, Language Input: Things that are true of all learners
This talk will look at some of the underlying aspects of how learners produce or understand spoken English--aspects that are universally true regardless of the age group or language level of the learners involved.
(2) Multiple Intelligences Theory and Its Applications to Practices for University Students in Japan
The contents of this workshop will be as follows:
1) overview of Multiple Intelligence (MI) theory,
2) inventory sheet and its result conducted for university students, and
3) activities categorized by MI theory.
Organization: Saitama Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Saitama JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Sakuragi Kominkan 5th floor, Shiino Omiya Center Plaza 1-10-18 Saukuragicho, Omiya Saitama 330-0854
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Saitama JALT
Email QR Code: