Improve Your Memory and Learning: Practical classroom applications
Date: Sunday, March 13th, 2011 Time: 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM
Speaker: Robert S. Murphy
Want to improve your memory? What about your students' memory? Robert will discuss provocative new discoveries in brain research, memory, and learning. The content, stemming from his research at the Harvard Graduate School of Education, is cutting-edge yet highly practical. There will be a good balance between theory and fantastic hands-on applications. CREAME pedagogy and "Teaching for the DATC" will be thoroughly covered in the presentation.
After-Meeting Social Event
March meeting restaurant: Hakata Harp (Time: 16:00-18:00)
Cost: set menu + nomihodai 3000yen
Please sign up for the after party in advance by March 9th, please. RSVP to Yoshie: email@example.com.
Organization: Fukuoka Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Fukuoka JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Tenjin, Kurume University Satellite Campus, ACROS Building 5th floor (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Fukuoka JALT
Email QR Code: