Innervoice, Time Planning and Practice
Date: Sunday, January 20th, 2002 Time: 2:15 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Marc Helgesen
(This is the second of two workshops this afternoon. The first workshop begins at 1:00 p.m.)
Marc will conduct an activity-based workshop exploring techniques for using the inner voice in the classroom, encouraging sensory awareness and mental rehearsal.
Organization: Nagoya Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Nagoya JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: free admission this month
Venue: Sakae Gas Bldg Conference Rooms A and B on the 4th Floor
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nagoya JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 052-781-4679
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 090-4265-0526