2011 ETJ Tohoku Expo in association with JALT
Date: Sunday, October 30th, 2011 Time: 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Speaker: David Paul, Setsuko Toyama, and many others for 30 presentations
The one-day conference features presentations and workshops by colleagues from Tohoku and around Japan on topics of interest to language teachers in any context, from young learners to college students and above. This event is cosponsored by ETJ Sendai and the Sendai Chapter of JALT. They hope you will attend! Come share ideas and activities that will help learners become better users of English and to see and even adopt new materials on display by numerous ETJ publishers!
You can download the schedule here (PDF).
Full List of ETJ Expos:
Saturday-Sunday October 1-2
ETJ Tokyo Expo
Tokyo Keizai University, Tokyo
Sunday October 9
ETJ Chugoku Expo
Hiroshima Kogyo University, Hiroshima
Sunday October 16
ETJ Kansai Expo
Seifu High School, Osaka
Sunday October 30
ETJ Tohoku Expo
Tohoku Fukushi University, Sendai
Sunday November 6
ETJ Chubu Expo
Sugiyama University, Nagoya
Sunday December 4
ETJ Kyushu Expo
Seinan Gakuin University, Fukuoka
Organization: ETJ Sendai (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Sendai)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen for JALT and TALE members
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Tohoku Fukushi University, Station Campus Building
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Sendai
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 080-3273-2206