2011 ETJ Tokyo Expo in association with JALT (day 1 of 2)
Date: Saturday, October 1st, 2011 Time: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Several great speakers
Inviting all ELT professionals and those interested in English language learning and teaching. Comprehensive displays of the latest ELT materials for children and adults. Opportunity to meet others in your profession. Presentations at the EXPO are for teachers of students of all ages and levels. Please see the ETJ website for full details.
Full List of ETJ Expos:
Saturday-Sunday October 1-2
ETJ Tokyo Expo
Tokyo Keizai University, Tokyo
Sunday October 9
ETJ Chugoku Expo
Hiroshima Kogyo University, Hiroshima
Sunday October 16
ETJ Kansai Expo
Seifu High School, Osaka
Sunday October 30
ETJ Tohoku Expo
Tohoku Fukushi University, Sendai
Sunday November 6
ETJ Chubu Expo
Sugiyama University, Nagoya
Sunday December 4
ETJ Kyushu Expo
Seinan Gakuin University, Fukuoka
Organization: ETJ Tokyo (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Tokyo)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Tokyo Keizai University, 1-7 Minami-cho Kokubunji-shi, Tokyo 185 , Building Number 6, 7th Floor
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Tokyo
Email QR Code: