Shinshu JALT AGM
Date: Saturday, October 1st, 2011 Time: 11:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Speaker: Fred Carruth (AGM Chair)
1. Officers reports
1.1 President - MarkBrierley
1.2 Membership - Fred Carruth
1.3 Programmes - Mark Brierley/ Jim George
1.4 Publicity - Jim George / Young-Mi Lim
1.5 Treasurer - Scott Peters
2. Award of grant for Shinshu Chapter Unvetted speaker to Luc Meskens (in Absentia)
3. Donation from Shinshu Chapter to "Best of JALT" party at national conference.
Can we donate 10,000 from Shinshu Jalt?
4. Election of officers.
- Membership: Fred Carruth
- President: Mark Brierley
- Programmes: Jim George
- Publicity (press officer): Shigeru Kobayashi
- Recording Secretary and TLT liaison: Mary Aruga
- Schools Liaison (new position): Tonya Kneff
- Treasurer: Scott Peters
5. Ratification of constitution.
A copy can be seen on the Shinshu JALT facebook page
6. Any other business
Organization: Nagano Chapter (formerly the Shinshu Chapter) of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Nagano JALT)
Venue: Agata no Mori, bunka kaikan, Meeting room 2
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nagano JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: