Cultural Perspectives and Observations on Learners
Date: Sunday, March 25th, 2012 Time: 12:30 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Atsuko Katanga (Shinshu University), Akiko Seino, and Mari Nakamura
Japanese perspectives on what learners need to be able to do in academia & the workplace. Presentations will be in English.
- Professor Atsuko Katanaga (Shinshu University, Maths Dept)
- Akiko Seino (Matsumoto - language school owner and author)
- Mari Nakamura (Kanazawa - language school owner and author)
This is a non-commercial event; non-members are welcome.
Organization: Nagano Chapter (formerly the Shinshu Chapter) of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Nagano JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: Room 2-6, Agata-no-Mori, Matsumoto-shi, Nagano-ken
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nagano JALT
Email QR Code: