Online components, comprehensive solutions - a hands-on workshop
Date: Saturday, June 30th, 2012 Time: 6:00 PM - 7:20 PM
Speaker: Robert Habbick
Looking for a way to make your class more interactive with the addition of online components? Or a comprehensive solution for placing your students with an online placement test? Whether it be an online workbook, or a full online course, Cambridge University Press has material available now for you. This hands-on workshop will give you a chance to explore and experience the materials for yourself.
Robert Habbick is a former teacher and currently the Cambridge University Press Digital Marketing Manager for Asia. His 28 years in Asia include: teaching, editorial, teacher-training, and most recently digital materials for the classroom.
Organization: Nagano Chapter (formerly the Shinshu Chapter) of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Nagano JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Matsumoto City Tourism Office, 3-8-13 Ote, Matsumoto-shi, Nagano-ken
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nagano JALT
Email QR Code: