(1) Chapter AGM; (2) Teaching young learners
Date: Saturday, September 29th, 2012 Time: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: (1) Chapter officers; (2) Mayuka Habbick
The Chapter's AGM is the opportunity for all members (and anyone who is interested) to hear what your officers have been doing in the last year. It is an opportunity to ask questions, make suggestions and to advocate change.
All officers' posts are elected by the membership, who are encouraged to attend and to vote at this AGM. Any member wishing to stand for any officer's post is welcome to do so. Please contact the Membership Officer for details responsibilities involved & on how to do stand.
Mayuka Habbick will be our guest speaker this evening. Mayuka is very well known for her enthralling presentations teaching young learners and the use of big books, integration of phonics and managing large classes. This workshop will be very useful for anyone teaching children, at home or in the classroom.
There will be a social event after the meeting.
Organization: Shinshu Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Shinshu JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Matsumoto City Tourism Office, 2F, 3-8-13 Ote, Matsumoto-shi, Nagano-ken
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Shinshu JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: